Monday, November 2, 2009

Kitchen Art

Found this Serreid clock at the going out-of-business sale of a very good local interior designer, Jean Barr of Barr House. She was in business for 35 years. We will miss her. She had marked this clock way down to 85% off. I guess she thought no one would buy it.

Terra cotta seems to always be one of my colors in the kitchen and this clock fit right in.
My rooster painting on another wall also reflects the terra cotta.
The rooster has its place by by range and presides over my French Country kitchen.
Here is a close up of the rooster that inspired the painting below.
This is my French Country Rooster painting. Decorating and finding interesting accessories make a house a home. See more of my art on my website. http://www.joselynholcombe.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment